community fundraising

We appreciate each and every person who assists us with raising funds.

The support of our clients, carers, local business and broader supporter community is critical to ensuring we can provide ongoing support to all who can benefit.

It costs around $1,000,000 per annum to operate the purpose built Centre in Kingswood, out of which we provide music therapy to over 350 clients each week.  In 2013, approximately 40% of that cost was covered by the fees paid by our clients.  The remaining 60% or $600,000 is an amount we look to fundraising, grants and donations to cover.

It is a monumental challenge, and thus we need and appreciate your help.

 

 

great wall of china challenge

We have partnered with Inspired Adventures, who have conducted over 300 adventures and raised over $14 million for charity partners over the last 10 years.

12-day trip, with Great Wall component lasting 5 days.  Begins in Beijing among the Forbidden City and the Temple of Heaven. Participants experience sections of the Great Wall rarely visited as well as travelling through local villages. Moderate physical rating.

12 - 22 May 2016 contact us to find out more!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Your generosity enables Nordoff Robbins to transform the lives those less fortunate through the power of music.

Top